Sunday 4 October 2009

An ATC Newbie...

Hey!

Hope you've had (or having) a fabby weekend wherever you are! This weekend has been a real wake-up call to autumn. It's been soooooooooo gusty that the multi-coloured leaves have been dancing away all day long! That combined with seeing kids conker picking has really got me in the autumnal spirit - roll on the homemade soup! (no pun intended btw!)

Anyways I digress! We've FINALLY unpacked all my crafting stash this weekend WOO HOO!! So tonight I plan on making a card. Yup, I'm actually gonna sit down and craft and I can't wait! OK so it's 24 hours too late for World Card Making Day but I guess there's always next year eh?

So obviously I can't post what I've not made yet, but I can show you some ATCs I made recently for a PTI swap over on the PTI Blog. Wanted to post 'em for ages but wanted to wait for my ATC to be shown on the PTI Blog first.Now I've never made an ATC before but it wasn't as scary as I thought it'd be! In fact it was a kinda fun challenge to make something on such a small scale (uses up less of my precious PTI stash too ;D) and it was so cool to be able to arrange all my identical ATCs so I could get a pic of them all together!

For anyone who is interested in seeing everyone's ATCs then check out the PTI Blog. I felt so lucky to be a part of a swap with such talented stampers - honestly, I'll probably never use the amazing ATCs I received in return on a card as they're just too pretty to part with! If anyone is interested in participating in a future PTI ATC swap then keep tabs on the PTI Blog...deets will be popping up soon!

Anyways I'm off to start cooking a curry (though not too spicy!) and then sit down and start stamping (though not before washing up, ironing and planning my lesson for tomorrow - eek!)

Catch ya later!
Aimes
x

10 comments:

AuroraDawn said...

And a gorgeous ATC it is too, you're right I can't bear to use any of the ATCs I received I think I'm going to find a way to frame them all, will post a pic just as soon as I find the 'right' frame - I guess I might end up altering something ..

Kate Lewis said...

They all look so pretty lined up together! I really loved your ATC - it's so 'you'! (And that is a compliment by the way!)

I'm so loving the autumn too - I'm amassing a huge pile of conkers (not entirely sure what I'm going to do with them but they look nice!) Enjoy using your new craft space and speak soon! K xx

Ann said...

These are totally cute--LOVE the colors!

Emma said...

I would be the same about them too - my precious ;D (al la gollum)

Hope you are well my dearie and enjoy your curry :D

Emma x

Melissa said...

Wow, these are gorgeous! I love what you do with New Leaf--I'm very intimidated by that color, LOL! Glad that you got your supplies unpacked and hope you're weekend was great!!

Alex said...

Your ATCs are great Aimes, don't you just love it when you can take a picture of them all on mass? Glad to hear your craft stash is all unpacked now and you can catch up stamping till your heart's content.

Enjoy!

Alex x

Maureen said...

welcome back! It's never to late to celebrate stamping...every day is card making day! Making it a "day" puts too much pressure on everyone...I like the idea of a whole week! At least some of the challenges are over the next few days :) It must feel wonderful to unpack all the stamps and stuff...it's all clean and organized :) Love the ATC...the star really pops.

Vanessa said...

Fab ATCs! Oh, I can`t make myself start massproducing! The recipients will be soo happy!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Alison said...

Hi hun, welcome back to you, too!
The ATCs look great lined up,and what a great design you've come up with. I'm looking forward to seeing what else you've made, when you are allowed to post your creations!
Alison -x-

Heidi said...

They turned out so cute! I'd be afraid of the size too but you did a great job! Glad to hear that your getting unpacked and back to stamping. What a big job moving is!

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.