Sunday 18 October 2009

Geeky Me...

Hey!

Hope y'all having a super Sunday, whatever you're up to today! We're havin' one of those Sundays where we have a list of jobs to do (including ironing - *Grrr*!) so I gotta be quick!

Yesterday I was playing around on the PC (We've finally got our broadband set up - hurrah!) and decided to try my hand at making a blinkie for our PTI blog!

Here's the result:

PTI Blinkie!

Do you like it? I'm displaying it on my sidebar with a link to the blog if you click on it.

If you'd like instructions on how to put this blinkie on your blog then click on the blinkie on this post and it'll take you to full instructions on our PTI blog or just click here!

I have to say I was kinda impressed with the result - it wasn't half as tricky as I thought it'd be! So much so, that I think I have a new obsession, though I'm not exactly sure what else I can make blinkies for - anybody need one? LOL!

Thanks so much for stopping by even though I didn't' have a card to share with you today! I've got the card I'm kinda proud of to share with you tomorrow (It's not clever or anything - I just really like it! Sorry to disappoint anyone who had high expectations!)

Catch ya later!
Aimes
x

8 comments:

Maureen said...

love the blinkie!! Where can I make my own? I see that others have their own as well...is there a free program on the web? Have a great Sunday...I'm finishing up some housework, making soup, and spending some time making cards for my sister's wine store.

Kate Lewis said...

You are a star!!! And a blooming clever one at that... thanks hun, it looks great! K xxxxx

Alex said...

This is great Aimes, well done, it looks impressive.

Enjoy the rest of your evening.

Alex x

Alison said...

OMG, how clever are you? I wouldn't know where to start, LOL.
Alison x

Andrea M said...

Wow - you go! I wish I were as handy with html. Great job. It will be proudly displayed on my blog!

Vanessa said...

Cool! Well done, it looks great! Don`t you just love when such things work? I am sure your card won`t disappoint!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Stephanie said...

Smarty Pants!! It looks fantastic :) Hugs, Steph xxx

BethieJ said...

I LOVE it!! Your so talented Aimes!

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.