Saturday 10 May 2014

Happiness

Happiness
Hey!

Happy weekend! It's a super happy weekend as today marks the release of the new Clearly Besotted Stamps release. All new products are available for purchase from 10pm tonight BST (UK time) and you can take a peek/make your shopping list as Stephanie reveals all the new products now. :)

I'm sharing my happiness with this card today. Have you signed up for the Online Card Classes: Watercolor for Card Makers class? I'm loving it and squeezing in any spare creative time I have to join in. This card features a pretty bloom from the new Clearly Besotted Stamp set, Love Blossoms, along with a masked sentiment from the set along with a lot of watercolouring of course. ;)

Happiness Close Up

I added some sparkles to my flower after the paint had dried using my trusty clear Wink of Stella pen. I couldn't resist. Although it was tough to refrain from adding more to this card, I resisted the temptation in order to let the simplicity of the free, watercolouring style take the stage.

Be sure to head over to Stephanie's to check out the full reveal of this month's release and get your fingers at the ready to click and purchase at 10pm BST tonight. I have a feeling that this beautiful set is going to sell out...

Right. We have guests coming around tonight and as much as I'd love to sit, create and play with my watercolours some more, I think we need to get the place in order. Cue Operation Chores in 3, 2, 1...!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend! As always, thank you so very, very much for stopping by today! :)

Signature2


8 comments:

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Aimes xx

loulou said...

What a great arty effect. It looks like is was handpainted.

Debbie said...

So subtle and elegant.Wow I hope you carry on enjoying your online class.Hugs Debbie x

Tenia Nelson said...

So pretty!!

Sue D said...

Beautiful--I like the soft colors.

cm said...

Stunning simplicity! A wonderful showcase of the new release!
c

wendy said...

Beautiful card. Loving the watercolour effect.

KandA said...

Gorgous colours and design xx

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.