Monday 8 March 2010

A Winner!

Hey!

Happy Monday! Hope you've all had a fab start to the week so far...

If you didn't realise already, my Blog Anniversary Candy ended yesterday so now comes the fun part to select a winner! To be fair and square I used Random.Org and without further ado, here are the results:

Here are your random numbers:

51 

Timestamp: 2010-03-08 20:16:58 UTC

So the winner of the Blog Candy is KARIN! Congrats Karin! Could you please email me your postal address so I can get those goodies out to ya?! You've got 5 days before I pick another winner!!!

To everyone, thanks so much for taking part! I promise that although I didn't find time to comment on every one, I did sneak a peek at all your first creations! You were all such a talented bunch from the start (either that, or you cheated LOL!)

Before I leave here's just a little card made for our current challenge on our PTI Blog:

The idea is to spring clean your crafty stash and use something that you sooooooo needed at the time but you actually have hardly used at all! Can you tell my items were Eyelets, Gromlets, A Crop-a-Dile II and Sparkly Thread?

Again this card was inspired that awesomely talented stamper, Maile Belles with this card!

Card Recipe
Stamps: Daily Designs Sentiments
Ink: Memento Black
Card: Stamper's Select White/Kraft/Valentine DP
Accessories: Cuttlebug/Concentric Hearts Die/Crop-A-Dile II/Eyelets/Large Gromlet/DMC Jewel Thread/Lil' Clippie/Fine Black Pen
/3D Foam Pads

Obviously we'd love it if you could play along - everyone needs to create a bit more crafting stash room and justify a crafty purchase they're yet to use! C'mon, 'fess up who else owns a million eyelets and has only used about 10?! LOL!

Today I got a lovely stash of new PTI goodies to play with and I'm itching to ink up my new sets tonight, but before that I have to paint a HUGE (and I mean HUGE!) drawing of Thumper from Bambi! We're raising money for charity at work and my task is to make Pin the Tail on the Easter Bunny - I swear I'm gonna have nightmares about this Thumper, it's about as big as me! Now then, just gotta work out how much paint this is gonna take....maybe I'll have to save getting inky for now and just get painty instead ;D

Catch ya later!

Aimes

x

16 comments:

~amy~ said...

congrats to Karin!!! a-dorable card!

Taheerah said...

Love this card Aimes - I've had my eye on that Cuttlebug die since seeing Maile use it!

And I have to say I misread your post at first to say that you wanted to *pay a huge thanks* to Thumper from Bambi! I was like 'why, is that someone's nickname for the person who got your PTI goodies ordered?' lol! I think I need an early night!!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Love your card with the sparkly thread! I like how your button compliments the eyelets.

Alex said...

Love the card Aimes, great colours and that heart die is fab.

Have a good week.

Alex x

Lori said...

Funny thing, I've been going through my stuff, and got rid of a bunch of stuff not long ago! I'll check the challenge out though!!
Love this card Aimes, so much fun!! :)

peggysue said...

What a great idea, I love the punch out window!

Terri said...

Great idea for a challenge. Cute card too! Hope you get your Thumper done soon so you can play with your new PTI goodies.

Shauna said...

Nice card. It's amazing what you can create with your little-used products, especially when there's a challenge to follow.

Vanessa said...

Oh, your card is super! I have a pile of eyelets! Really something to use more often. But I don't own a crop-a-dile, only this eyelet setter you have to use a hammer on! Difficult when my little girl is sleeping! Good luck with Thumper! Show us a photo, will you?

Hugs,
Vanessa x

Cammie said...

Hey, Aimes! What a fun card! I reminds me of a little clipboard. You did a great job of using these items.

Marinette-Scraptherapie said...

Qu'est ce qu'elle est belle ta carte, j'aime chaque détail
Bravo

Sharron said...

What a great card--love the cut out heart! I too am guilty of hoarding eyelets. My DH bought me a Crop-A-Dile cause I just had to have one! Great plans to make all these little chipboard boxes for people at work. Number made=1 lol!!

Angy said...

Great job! Looks like you really did NEED those items, huh? May have to make something similar - so fresh and clean looking.

Maile Belles said...

Love it!!

Caryn said...

ooh, this is fab- u -lusss! I knew I want to case that card as soon as I saw it - your interpretation is just gorgeous too.
Hope Thumper turned out good! I had to do almost life-size paintings of the seven dwarfs for school once - it was a NIGHTMARE!!! Rather you than me babe!

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Maureen said...

Oh, I love this!!! That heart, paper and clip are divine!! Thanks for the help with the blog candy....I used many of your lines :)

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.